that’s what matters.
- Weight is nothing but a relationship between you and gravity.
- BMI’s are bullshit. Muscle weighs more than fat, so it doesn’t really represent anything.
- Being skinny doesn’t mean you’ll be happy, as being “fat” doesn’t mean you have to be unhappy.
- Thigh gaps are also bullshit, no one that matters cares about light shining between your thighs.
- One slice of cake never made someone fat. Moderation is key so eat the damn cake slice.
- Take rest days, you deserve it.
- Do not compare yourself to others.
- Lifting does not make you bulky, it makes you badass.
- Do not change for others, change for yourself.
- You are beautiful, you are treasured, and you are perfect.And lastly,
- PEANUT BUTTER IS NOT UNHEALTHY.
Just a side note about BMIs (number 2). Muscle is denser than fat, so that can skew the result. However, if you are carrying more fat than muscle, it can be a good indicator of whether or not you need to lose weight. This is speaking purely from a health perspective.
Finally had the motivation to put this up.
Start weight: Roughly 170.
Current weight: 143.
Goal weight is 130.